dtSearch PDF Search Highlighter Release Notes
The dtSearch PDF Search Highlighter is a free plug-in which runs inside Adobe Reader, making it possible for Adobe Reader to highlight hits in PDFs.
Subject to the included license agreement, you can download the plug-in at no charge from the
dtSearch web site and install the plug-on on any number of computers within your organization.
The plug-in may be used with any compatible product or web site -- not just dtSearch products
or products that use the dtSearch Engine.
Version 1.10 (November 17, 2017)
Updated to work with Adobe Acrobat 2017 and Acrobat Reader 2018
Version 1.08 (April 14, 2017)
Updated to work with the April 2017 release of Adobe Reader DC, which is now version "17" instead of version "15" of Adobe Reader.
Version 1.07 (September 5, 2016)
- Fixed bug causing installation to fail with some versions of Adobe Acrobat DC
Version 1.06 (January 6, 2016)
- Fixed bug affecting hit highlighting in Adobe Reader DC in Firefox
- All executables are code signed using SHA-256 in addition to SHA-1 (dual signed). The MSI file is signed using SHA-256 only, because MSI files do not support dual signing.
Please see this Microsoft article for more information on SHA-1 deprecation.
- Added "Reinstall" button to repair damaged installations.
Version 1.05 (August 11, 2015)
- Added support for Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat DC and Windows 10
Version 1.03 (July 25, 2013)
- Fixed: PDF highlighting failure in Internet Explorer when (a) a web site provides highlight data via SSL, (b) Adobe Reader XI is installed and Acrobat XI is not installed, and
(c) Adobe Reader is set to enable protected mode on startup.
- Fixed: PDF highlighter hangs if server stops sending highlight data
Version 1.02 (November 24, 2012)
- Added support for Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat XI
Version 1.01 (June 10, 2011)
- Fixed bug causing the "Check for Updates" button not to appear in the Options dialog box
Version 1.00 - Initial release (June 1, 2011)